Each week, we ask one of our parenting experts – Mothercraft nurse, Chris Minogue, paediatric nurse, Jo Ryan or parenting educator, Karina Lane – to join Feed Play Love host, Shevonne Hunt to answer your most pressing parenting questions on Helpline.
You can listen to Helpline on Feed Play Love each week on Wednesday or watch Helpline live on Facebook each Monday at 11:30am.
If you want to ask our expert your own question, you can either:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call during the Babyology Facebook Live every Monday from 11:30 am on 1800 543 772
- Leave your question as a comment on the Facebook Live on Monday, or
- Leave your question in our Babyology Helpline Facebook group.
Check out the 2020 Helpline episodes:
- Helpline: Skipping day naps, toilet training troubles and more
- Helpline: Toddler tantrums and children of all ages rising super-early
- Helpline: Grubby eaters, night lights and all kinds of night waking
- Helpline: Moving beds, thumb sucking and babies who want to be held
- Helpline: Fussy eating, indigestion, transitioning to bedrooms and big beds
- Helpline: Nap challenges, a practical guide to self-settling and more
- Helpline: Unsettled nights and early rising babies, single day naps and more
- Helpline: Babies waking through the night, teething and two-year-olds hitting
- Helpline with Jo Ryan: Newborn feeding challenges and elongating sleep cycles
- Helpline: Night time snacking, partying and other challenging baby behaviours
- Helpline: Newborns in lockdown, the terrible twos, cat-nappers and early risers
- Helpline: Six-month-old sleep patterns, breaking toddler habits and more
- Helpline with Karina Lane: Dummy dependency, sporadic day naps and more
- Helpline: Gagging, bed-sharing, runners and more
- Helpline: Settling without feeding or rocking, bottle obsessions and more
- Helpline: Dropping day naps, challenging toddlers and more
- Helpline: Bedtime procrastination, biting breastfeeders and more
- Helpline Special Edition: Bringing a second baby home
- Helpline: Rolling babies, early-waking babies, bottle-refusing babies and more
- Helpline: Babies who need to be held to sleep, separation anxiety and more
- Helpline: Babies who prefer mum over dad, travelling sleep routines and more
Having trouble helping your baby to sleep? Our Sleep School experts can help. Click to find out more or book a one-on-one session.