Raising small children is an all-consuming experience. Sometimes it’s difficult to see the forest for the trees. Mothercraft nurse, Chris Minogue is here to give you perspective and find ways to tweak your routine or feeding to make life smoother.
This week on Helpline, Chris helps with:
- A 10 week-old who needs to be held to sleep
- A two and a-half-year-old twin who gets upset every time someone leaves
- An 11 week-old not sleeping well during the day
- Weaning a two-and-a-half year old off breastfeeding
- How long a six-month-old should be awake between sleeps
- What a routine for two-year-old looks like
- An early rising 10 month-old
- Helping a 12 month-old sleep longer in his day naps
Listen to Chris Minogue on Feed Play Love:
- Chris Minogue’s book is called Bringing Baby Home
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call Chris during the Babyology Facebook live every Monday from 11:30 am on 1800 543 772
- Leave your question in our Babyology Helpline Facebook group.
It's Monday – which means it's time for Helpline with mothercraft nurse Chris Minogue. So hit us up with your curly parenting questions below now.
Posted by Babyology on Sunday, January 12, 2020