Mothercraft nurse Chris Minogue has been working with families for over 30 years, and can help you get some perspective when dealing with a tricky or challenging situation.
On this episode of Helpline she helps with:
- A 13-month-old who gags himself for attention
- Getting an eight-month-old to sleep in his cot
- A milk-chucking four-week-old
- A three-year-old who refuses to eat (and has low iron) – Chris refers to Dr Jen Cohen in her response
- How to wean a 21-month-old when you’re eight months pregnant
- Slowing down a three-year-old runner
- How to help a toddler transition to a new room when baby number three is on its way
Listen to Chris Minogue on Feed Play Love:
- Chris Minogue’s book is called Bringing Baby Home
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call Chris during the Babyology Facebook live every Monday from 11:30 am on 1800 543 772
- Leave your question in our Babyology Helpline Facebook group.
It's time for Helpline with Mothercraft nurse, Chris Minogue. Maybe you need a bit of advice on how to nurse your little one, or how to keep your toddler in bed… Whatever it is, Chris is here to answer your questions. Just leave your question in the comment box below or call us on 1800 543 772 to get the help you need.
Posted by Babyology on Sunday, 23 February 2020