Mothercraft nurse Chris Minogue is back after a short break to answer all your questions. On this episode of Helpline, she helps to navigate:
- A six-month-old with erratic sleep patterns
- A six-month-old waking at 4 and 5 am
- Toilet training an almost three-year-old
- Whether a queen-sized bed is too big for a first bed
- A two-and-a-half-year-old who still wants to be breastfed (though she has been weaned)
- Weaning a two-year-old off thumb sucking
- Helping a 14-week-old join their 45 minute day naps together
- Weaning a three-year-old off the bottle
Listen to Chris Minogue on Feed Play Love:
Chris will be back for Helpline next week. You can contact us by doing any of the following:
- Email us at email@example.com
- Call Chris during the Babyology Facebook live every Monday from 11:30 am on 1800 543 772
- Leave your question in our Babyology Helpline Facebook group.
It's Monday so that means it's time for Helpline and Mothercraft nurse, Chris Minogue is back in the chair, so hit her up now with your parenting questions. Just leave your question in the comments box below.
Posted by Babyology on Sunday, 15 March 2020