Babies and small children can be little mysteries at times. Why do they start waking in the middle of the night? Or start throwing food on the floor?
Helpline gives you the chance to discover what could be going on for your little one. Our qualified experts will decipher what it could all mean, and give you tips to get them back on track.
This week, Mothercraft nurse Chris Minogue helps parents with the following challenges:
- A ten-month-old with daytime nap regression
- An eleven-month-old who can wake up to six times a night
- A three-year-old who will only poo in a nappy
- An almost three-year-old who is refusing to be toilet trained
- A six-month-old who is not settling for her day naps
- A two-and-a-half-year-old who is very fussy with their food
- A three-year-old waking up at night
- A one-year-old who wakes at midnight (and stays awake for three hours)
- A five-year-old having bad tantrums
- A twenty-three-month-old who will only eat pureed food
- A five-month-old waking every hour through the night
For more help and to speak with a qualified expert check out Babyology’s Parent School.
Listen to Chris Minogue on Feed Play Love:
Helpline will be back with sleep consultant Chris Minogue on Monday 12th October. You can contact us by doing any of the following:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ask Chris during the Babyology Facebook live on Monday from 11:30am
- Leave your question in our Babyology Helpline Facebook group.
Got a non-sleeping baby? A toddler who won't toilet train? Or kids who all want to share a bed with YOU?! No matter what your parenting challenge, Mothercraft nurse, Chris Minogue is here to help you find an answer.Got a question for Chris? Leave it in the comments below.
Posted by Babyology on Sunday, September 27, 2020