Babies and small children don’t come with a handbook, but Helpline is the next best thing. Each week we have a Babyology expert join us to help you find a way through sleepless nights and unruly behaviour.
This week Mothercraft nurse and author of Bringing Baby Home, Chris Minogue joins us to advise on the following challenges:
- A six-month-old waking constantly through the night
- A nineteen-month-old who is not a fan of sleep
- A ten-month-old waking through the night
- Eighteen-month-old twins who like pulling hair
- Whether it’s time to let a two-and-a-half year old drop their day nap
- A thirty-two-month-old who is refusing day naps
- A nine-month-old who is not crawling
- Whether it’s time for a four-year-old to give up his day nap
Listen to Chris Minogue on Feed Play Love:
Helpline will be back with paediatric nurse and sleep expert Jo Ryan on Monday. You can contact us by doing any of the following:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ask Jo during the Babyology Facebook live on Monday from 11:30 am
- Leave your question in our Babyology Helpline Facebook group.
Had a rough weekend with your littlies? Have you got a baby who just won't sleep or a toddler who won't listen? Helpline is here to help! Mothercraft nurse, Chris Minogue is here and ready to answer all your curly parenting questions so hit her up now in the comments box below.
Posted by Babyology on Sunday, 16 August 2020