When you have small children and things are tough, it’s hard to have enough perspective to get things back on course.
That’s where our Helpline experts come into their own.
On today’s episode, Mothercraft nurse Chris Minogue helps parents with the following challenges:
- A two-year-old unsettled after night waking
- A 16-month-old waking through the night
- Toilet training a two-and-a-half-year-old after training has gone off track
- How to stop a seven-month-old waking for a second time in the night
- Three-week-old feeding routine
- A four-and-a-half-month old not sleeping enough during the day
- A 19-month-old who has become unsettled at bedtime
- A seven-week-old who needs to be held to sleep
- A 14-month-old waking early
For help with more parenting challenges check out Babyology’s Parent School.
Listen to Chris Minogue on Feed Play Love:
Helpline will be back with sleep consultant Jo Ryan on Monday. You can contact us by doing any of the following:
- Email us at email@example.com
- Ask Jo during the Babyology Facebook live on Monday from 11:30am
- Leave your question in our Babyology Helpline Facebook group.
Raising a newborn or toddler isn't easy – so our baby whisperer extraordinaire, Chris Minogue is here to provide that little bit of extra support. Whether you’re pulling your hair out over your baby's sleep, or your child’s getting into a bit of trouble at daycare, hit us up with your question in the comment box below.
Posted by Babyology on Sunday, 30 August 2020