As babies grow into toddlers, and toddlers grow into small humans, new challenges can start to arise.
Like a toddler who gets too attached to their bedtime bottle, or another who can’t sleep without their dummy.
Whatever age or stage your child is at, we’re here to help. This week paediatric nurse and sleep expert Jo Ryan helps with the following:
- A 15-month-old who doesn’t want to give up their bedtime bottle
- A two-year-old who refuses to sleep after giving up their dummy
- A six-week-old who can’t be settled by their dad
- A two-and-a-half year old whose sleep has regressed
- A two-year-old who is refusing to swallow their food
- A four-month-old who hates tummy time
- An otherwise gentle 19-month-old who keeps biting
- A four-year-old who has regressed to wanting to be a baby
For more time with Jo Ryan you can book her through Babyology’s Sleep School.
Listen to Jo Ryan on Feed Play Love:
Helpline will be back with Mothercraft nurse Chris Minogue on Monday. You can contact us by doing any of the following:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ask Chris during the Babyology Facebook live on Monday from 11:30 am
- Leave your question in our Babyology Helpline Facebook group.
Need a helping hand with a tricky baby or toddler question? Our Live Helpline is here to help! Paediatric nurse Jo Ryan is here and ready to answer your questions – from feeding, sleeping, behaviour and everything in between – pop them in the live comments below!
Posted by Babyology on Sunday, 2 August 2020