Babies and toddlers can often dance to the beat of their own drum. When it comes to sleeping, feeding, toilet training and other necessary elements of life, they rarely follow any definitive guide book.
That’s where Helpline and our experts come into the picture. On this episode, parenting coach Karina Lane helps parents navigate:
- A 26-month-old refusing day naps
- Three-year-old toilet training regressions
- A 14-month-old who is waking through the night
- Toddler bedtime routines for a party animal
- A toddler who is scared to poo in the toilet
- A clingy nine-month-old whose sleep routine is falling apart
- Helping a newborn sleep through noise
- A three-year-old with challenging behaviour
If you’re interested in more in-depth consultation, check out Babyology’s Sleep School.
Listen to Karina Lane on Feed Play Love:
Helpline will be back live with Mothercraft Nurse Chris Minogue on Monday. You can contact us by doing any of the following:
- Email us at email@example.com
- Ask Chris during the Babyology Facebook live on Monday from 11:30 am
- Leave your question in our Babyology Helpline Facebook group.
Had a tough weekend with your kids? Have a baby who just won't sleep or a toddler who won't listen? Helpline is here to help! Parenting coach, Karina Lane can answer all your curly parenting questions so hit her up now in the comments box below.
Posted by Babyology on Sunday, 28 June 2020