Parenting coach and expert with Babyology’s Sleep School, Karina Lane filled in for Chris Minogue on this week’s episode of Helpline.
On this Helpline, Karina helps with the following challenges:
- A six-month-old with a dummy dependency
- Getting a 14.5-month-old to self settle
- Getting a 13.5-month-old to have consistent day naps
- Helping one 13-month-old twin who is waking in the night
- A ten-month-old baby hitting their head while asleep (and waking herself up)
- A 25-month-old who struggles with sleeping through the night
- A ten-month-old who needs a lot of comfort to sleep through the night
- How to ditch the dummy for a 20-month-old
- A five-year-old who has trouble settling in at school
Listen to Karina Lane on Feed Play Love:
Chris will be back for Helpline next week. You can contact us by doing any of the following:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call Chris during the Babyology Facebook live every Monday from 11:30 am on 1800 543 772
- Leave your question in our Babyology Helpline Facebook group.
It's Monday so that means it's time for Helpline! This week, parenting coach Karina Lane joins us while Chris Minogue is away, and she's ready to tackle all your knotty parenting questions. Just leave your question in the comment box below to get all the help you need.
Posted by Babyology on Sunday, 8 March 2020