Bath time can be a relaxing end-of-day ritual … or it can be a bit of a slippery combat zone. It’s a bit hit and miss.
Very often being prepared and having the right kid is the secret to success. These excellent bath time products can help make life easier – and tub time much more fun.
1. Skip Hop Moby Waterfall Bath Rinser
This natty contraption features a special soft rubber lip that stops water splashing onto your baby’s face. You fill it up and gently pop it against your baby’s head, then tip to rinse clean. Not only is it cleverly designed, but it’s super cute too! What a helpful whale.
2. Bubba Blue Koala Novelty Hooded Bath Towel
Oh dear lord. What could be cuter than your very own baby koala, all fresh as a daisy from their bath?! We love this koala hooded towel, but there are also platypus or kangaroo versions, if that’s more your thing.
3. Weleda White Mallow Body Lotion
This lotion is much-lauded on Amazon for helping to receive itchy, uncomfortable eczema in little ones. It contains organic white mallow extract which cools skin, pansy extract with soothes irritation and organic coconut and sesame oils which nourish. It’s also fragrance-free.
4. Skip Hop Moby Baby Bath Set
This set features a spout cover, kneeling pad, elbow pad and a bath mat to make sure parent and baby are safe and comfy at bath time. Genius! You can also buy each piece individually.
5. Fisher-Price Rinse ‘n Grow Tub
This bath grows with your little one, taking them from newborn right through to toddler (when they can happily pop into the big bath!) It’s nice and deep with a flat bottom … and it comes with little fishy cups to help rinse your baby in cute style.
6. Summer Infant Bath Sponge
This genius sponge can be used in a baby bath, regular tub or sink. It keeps baby warm and comfy, and stops the slippery juggle that bath time can be.
More great products for babies:
- This contraption helps you pick your baby’s nose and you’re so welcome
- Three of the best nail clippers for Australian babies
- 5 of the best nursery night lights for Australian babies
- This cute nail scrubber keeps little mitts clean – without being scratchy