Mothercraft nurse, Chris Minogue is here to help you navigate the trickier parts of parenting. With over 30 years experience, she has the perspective that can be difficult to find when you’re chronically sleep deprived.
In this episode of Helpline she helps parents with:
- How to keep a grubby nine-month-old clean (or accept the eating mess!)
- Whether night lights are a good idea for three-year-olds
- Awake and sleep times for a one-month-old baby
- A 21-month-old who always wakes up crying hysterically (from both naps and night sleeps)
- A three-year-old toilet training regression
- A six-month-old baby who has started waking frequently through the night
- An eleven-month-old waking frequently at night
- A two-year-old who has started sleeping badly
To book a private one-on-one consult with Chris Minogue or another sleep expert you can book one through Babyology’s Sleep School.
Listen to Chris Minogue on Feed Play Love:
Paediatric nurse and sleep expert, Jo Ryan will be on Helpline next week. You can contact us by doing any of the following:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ask Jo during the Babyology Facebook live on Monday from 11:30 am
- Leave your question in our Babyology Helpline Facebook group.
Welcome to our live Helpline with mothercraft Chris Minogue! She's here to share her tips to help you get through those tricky days with baby or toddler in the house. If you need a helping hand with sleep, feeding, behaviour or something else, pop your questions in the live comments below!
Posted by Babyology on Sunday, 24 May 2020