Children and babies dance to the beat of their own drum. Sometimes you know the song, at others you’ve got no idea what’s going on. When working out why your child is not sleeping, eating or listening sometimes an expert can give you a few pointers.
On this episode of Helpline sleep consultant Jo Ryan helps parents with the following challenges:
- 15-month-old waking inconsolable at night
- A two-and-a-half-year-old who will only snack
- An eight-month-old who will not drink formula
- How to avoid mastitis if your five-month-old is sleeping through the night
- Whether it’s possible to stop a thirteen-month-old from becoming a chronic early-riser
- If it’s okay to let your four-and-a-half-month-old sleep in their pram during the day
- How long can you keep a baby in a sleep sack for?
- How to encourage a toddler to eat whole fruits (instead of squishy fruit packs)
- How to have a peaceful night with a two-and-a-half-year-old
- How to stop breast feeding a co-sleeping two-year-old through the night
- A six-year-old who lives off chicken nuggets and fries
For more help and to speak with a qualified expert check out Babyology’s Parent School.
Listen to Jo Ryan on Feed Play Love:
Helpline will be back with Mothercraft nurse Chris Minogue next week. You can contact us by doing any of the following:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ask Chris during the Babyology Facebook live on Monday from 11:30am
- Leave your question in our Babyology Helpline Facebook group.
It's time for Helpline with parenting expert, Jo Ryan! Jo is here to answer all your questions on babies and toddlers from sleep to behaviour and everything in between.To ask your questions, just pop them in the comments box below …
Posted by Babyology on Sunday, 18 October 2020