The world might be battling a pandemic, but children don’t know the difference. For our smallest humans the world keeps on turning, and each day can bring new challenges.
If your baby’s not sleeping, or your toddler keeps hitting in your face, it might be time to call in the experts.
Every week, Helpline invites an experienced expert on the show to answer your questions.
In this episode she helps parents and carers with the following challenges:
- Getting a three-year-old back to previous bedtime (before day nap was dropped)
- Stretching the morning wake time for a twelve-week-old
- How to transition an eighteen-month-old from rocking to sleep to settling in a cot
- A fussy-eating two-year-old
- A three-year-old who doesn’t want to wear pull-ups to bed (but still has a wet nappy in the morning)
- Getting an eleven-month-old to sleep beyond 5am
- Getting an eight-week-old to sleep better after 1am (currently waking up every hour)
- What it means when a six-and-a-half-month-old pulls their ear
Listen to Jo Ryan on Feed Play Love:
Helpline will be back with Mothercraft nurse Chris Minogue on Monday. You can contact us by doing any of the following:
- Email us at email@example.com
- Ask Chris during the Babyology Facebook live on Monday from 11:30am
- Leave your question in our Babyology Helpline Facebook group.
Maybe you need a bit of advice on how to nurse your little one, or how to keep your toddler in their bed … Whatever it is, Jo is here to answer your questions. All you've got to do is leave your question in the comment box below.
Posted by Babyology on Sunday, 23 August 2020