Every baby is different, as is every parent. Finding an answer on Google for a particular challenge doesn’t always work. But what does work is asking Mothercraft nurse Chris Minogue. With over thirty years experience, she knows how to tweak routines to get you back on a smoother path.
On this episode of Helpline Chris helps:
- A rolling four-month-old baby (who wakes every time she rolls)
- Transitioning a two-and-a-half-year-old from a sleeping bag to sheets
- An early-waking seven-month-old
- Alternatives to formula for an eight-month-old
- An 18-month-old resisting night sleeps
- An early waking 14-month-old
- Five-and-a-half-month-old waking frequently at night
- Four-year-old son melting down at little things
- A five-month-old who has started refusing a bottle
- How to deal with a tantruming 12-month-old
- Feeling trapped with frequent breastfeeding with a three-week-old baby
- A two-year-old still struggling with drop-offs six months after starting day care
Listen to Chris Minogue on Helpline:
- Chris Minogue’s book is called Bringing Baby Home
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call Chris during the Babyology Facebook live every Monday from 11:30 am on 1800 543 772
- Leave your question in our Babyology Helpline Facebook group.
Had a tough weekend with your kids? Have a baby who just won't sleep or a toddler who won't listen? Helpline is here to help! Mothercraft nurse, Chris Minogue can answer all your curly parenting questions so hit her up now.Just leave your question in the comments box below or call us on 1800 543 772.
Posted by Babyology on Sunday, January 19, 2020