Raising children can be challenging, particularly when you’re not sleeping. Helpline is here to guide you through the rougher parts. Today sleep consultant Jo Ryan answers your questions about settling, waking, behaviour and more.
This episode includes:
- Two-year-old waking for three hours overnight
- How to stop a nineteen-month-old from hitting
- Seven-week-old only sleeping in their mother’s arms
- When should a toddler stop their day naps (and how can you tell if they are ready?)
- When a three-and-a-half-month-old wakes herself to suck her hands
- Helping a four-month-old with bad eczema
- A four-year-old having toilet training regression after a UTI
- Getting a three-year-old co-sleeper into his own bed
- How to teach a three-year-old to be more respectful
- Regulating a one-year-old’s sleep between daycare and home
For help with more parenting challenges check out Babyology’s Parent School.
Listen to Jo Ryan on Feed Play Love:
Helpline will be back with sleep consultant Chris Minogue on Monday. You can contact us by doing any of the following:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ask Chris during the Babyology Facebook live on Monday from 11:30am
- Leave your question in our Babyology Helpline Facebook group.
It's time for Helpline with sleep expert, Jo Ryan. Raising a newborn or toddler is never easy – so our baby whisperer Jo is here to provide some extra support.Got a question for Jo? Leave it in the comments below.
Posted by Babyology on Sunday, September 20, 2020