It’s a cliche but babies really don’t come with a manual. And even when you’ve read all the books and googled all the problems, sometimes you just need someone to talk to.
Karina Lane is a parenting coach, a postnatal doula and an expert with Babyology’s Sleep School.
On this episode of Helpline she tackles:
- A three-year-old who refuses to toilet train
- An eleven-month-old who won’t let dad help
- A three-year-old who constantly has his hands down his pants
- A three-year-old always getting in to his parent’s bed
- Night toilet training a four-year-old
- How to get rid of cradle cap on an eight-week-old baby
- Weaning a two-year-old off the breast
- A 19-month-old who wakes screaming in the night
- Helping one ten-week-old twin to sleep as well as the other
- A three-year-old who has become constipated during toilet training
Listen to Karina Lane on Feed Play Love:
Helpline will be back with Mothercraft nurse Chris Minogue on Monday. You can contact us by doing any of the following:
- Email us at email@example.com
- Ask Chris during the Babyology Facebook live on Monday from 11:30 am
- Leave your question in our Babyology Helpline Facebook group.
We know that parenting can feel like a tough gig . So today, parenting coach, Karina Lane is here to help. If you need to troubleshoot those things that are making parenting feel like hard work, Karina is your woman. Just shoot your questions through in the comments box below and she'll give you all the help you need.
Posted by Babyology on Sunday, 19 July 2020