Mothercraft nurse Chris Minogue joins us from her lounge room to help you with challenges in yours. Chris is also the author of Bringing Baby Home. With over 30 years experience helping families with issues like babies who won’t sleep or toddlers who throw food, Chris is here to help steer you through the times when it gets hard.
On this episode of Helpline, Chris helps answer questions including:
- A one-year-old fighting sleep
- A three-and-a-half-year-old who gets to bed quite late
- A seven-month-old baby with teething problems
- An eight-and-a-half-month-old waking through the night
- Teaching a six-month-old how to self-settle at night
- How much water an eight-month-old requires each day
- A 14-month-old who is not settling into just one nap a day
- A two-year-old hitting, scratching and biting dad
- How to establish a sleep rhythm for a colicky three-week-old
Listen to Chris Minogue on Feed Play Love:
Chris Minogue will be back next week. You can contact us by doing any of the following
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call Chris during the Babyology Facebook live every Monday from 11:30 am on 1800 543 772
- Leave your question in our Babyology Helpline Facebook group.
Having a tough time in lockdown with your kids? Helpline is here to save your sanity! Mothercraft nurse, Chris Minogue is ready to answer all your parenting questions so leave them in the comments box below and she'll help you find new solutions and calm the chaos.
Posted by Babyology on Sunday, 19 April 2020