Whether you’re having challenges getting your baby to sleep for longer than 45 minutes or your toddler to stop biting, Helpline has the expert to help you find a way forward.
- Whether it’s possible to extend an eight-week-old’s sleep cycles
- Transitioning a 17-month-old co-sleeper to sleeping alone
- A two-week-old who is getting very fussy about breastfeeding
- A three-month-old baby who doesn’t appear to like her mother’s milk
- Whether five-month-olds normally grunt when they poo
- Whether a four-year-old can be night-time toilet trained
- An 18-month-old who head-bangs during tantrums
Listen to Jo Ryan on Feed Play Love:
Chris Minogue will be back next week. You can contact us by doing any of the following:
- Email us at email@example.com
- Call Chris during the Babyology Facebook live every Monday from 11:30 am on 1800 543 772
- Leave your question in our Babyology Helpline Facebook group.
Hey mums and dads, need a few expert tips to help with your little one's sleep, behaviour, fussy eating or one of the other many parenting questions we have on the daily? Helpline is here, with Babybliss author and one of our Sleep School experts, Jo Ryan! Post in the comments below to get your questions answered.
Posted by Babyology on Sunday, 12 April 2020