When it comes to navigating the challenges of parenting, it can help to have a some professional advice. Sleep consultant and paediatric nurse, Jo Ryan can give you the perspective you need whether it’s cat-napping babies or cranky toddlers.
If you’d like to book a consultation with Jo Ryan check out Babyology’s Sleep School.
On this episode on Helpline, Jo Ryan helps parents with:
- Aggressive two-year-old behaviour
- 10-month-old cat napping
- A three-year-old who is not listening to instructions
- Three-and-a-half-month-old cat napping
- A four-year-old who won’t sit down to eat
- A seven-week-old with wind
- A 15-week-old with nap issues
Listen to Jo Ryan on Feed Play Love:
Helpline will be back live with parenting coach Karina Lane on Monday. You can contact us by doing any of the following:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ask Karina during the Babyology Facebook live on Monday from 11:30 am
- Leave your question in our Babyology Helpline Facebook group.
Need help with your toddler's tricky behaviour or has your baby got you baffled? Our live Helpline is here to help! This week, paediatric nurse Jo Ryan is here to answer all your parenting questions – post them in the comments below and we'll get to as many as we can.
Posted by Babyology on Sunday, 12 July 2020