Is your baby waking through the night? Is your toddler throwing food in your face? Do you have a child who likes to scramble into bed beside you every night? Raising children raises many questions, and not all of them are easy to answer.
This is where Helpline comes in. Each week we invite an expert on the show to answer your questions.
This week we are joined by Mothercraft nurse Chris Minogue who tackles the following challenges:
- A nine-week-old cat napping and crying intensely at bed time
- A 21-month-old who has become unsettled at bed time
- A three-and-a-half-year-old waking with nightmares
- A 23-month-old who will only nap in cars
- A 10-week-old who will not sleep during the day
- A four-year-old who keeps getting out of bed at night
- A three-and-a-half-year-old who wakes throughout night
- A two-month-old baby who only falls asleep on the breast
- A 23-week-old who has regressed after being a perfect sleeper
For more help and to speak with a qualified expert check out Babyology’s Parent School.
Listen to Chris Minogue on Feed Play Love:
Helpline will be back with Mothercraft nurse Chris Minogue next week. You can contact us by doing any of the following:
- Email us at email@example.com
- Ask Chris during the Babyology Facebook live on Monday from 11:30am
- Leave your question in our Babyology Helpline Facebook group.