It’s coming to the end of quite a weird and wonderful year, but it’s fair to say that babies and small children don’t know when it’s time to give mum and dad a break. If you’ve found yourself struggling to get your baby to sleep or eat, or there is another challenge in your life, it’s time to ask an expert for help.
Every week an expert from Babyology’s Parent School joins host Shevonne Hunt to answer your questions.
This week on Helpline Mothercraft nurse Chris Minogue joins us to ask the following questions:
- How to help a six-month-old sleep better through the night
- Getting a feed, play, sleep routine set up for a three-month-old to help set up a family rhythm (with a three-year-old)
- A 15-month-old who squeals all day (and her mum would like a break)
- An 18-month-old who needs to rub their parent’s ear in order to fall asleep
- Is my four-week-old sleeping too long at night?
- How can I get my eight-month-old to sleep during a three-hour car trip?
- A two-and-a-half-year-old who wakes multiple times at night
- How to manage late nights for a three-year-old over Christmas
- How to help a ten-and-a-half-month-old sleep beyond 5AM
Listen to Chris Minogue on Feed Play Love:
Helpline will be back with Mothercraft nurse Chris Minogue on January 4, 2021. You can contact us by doing any of the following:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ask Chris during the Babyology Facebook live on Monday January 4 2021 from AEDT 11:30am
- Leave your question in our Babyology Helpline Facebook group.
- Can’t wait that long? Book in a one-on-one session with a Parent School expert
Do you have a baby sleep question that needs answering? Or a tricky toddler query? Toiler training got you bamboozled? Get your question in now because this is the last Helpline Live for 2020 – just leave it in the comments box below and Chris Minogue will give you the help you need.
Posted by Babyology on Sunday, December 6, 2020