Raising small children is full of challenges. They may be waking through the night, refusing food or behaving in confusing ways. Mothercraft nurse Chris Minogue has been helping parents solve these dilemmas for over 30 years.
Today she gives advice on:
- A two-and-a-half-year-old trying to drop a needed nap
- A twenty-two-month-old who sleeps well at night, but not so well during the day
- Managing challenging toddler behaviours
- A twenty-two-month-old procrastinating at bedtime
- A three-and-a-half year-old rejecting dad
- A four-month-old having short naps
- A 12-month-old waking several times at night for a breastfeed
Listen to Chris Minogue on Feed Play Love:
- Chris Minogue’s book is called Bringing Baby Home
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call Chris during the Babyology Facebook live every Monday from 11:30 am on 1800 543 772
- Leave your question in our Babyology Helpline Facebook group.
It's time for Helpline with Mothercraft nurse, Chris Minogue. So hit us up with all your curly parenting questions now! Just leave your question in the comments box below or call us in 1800 543 722.
Posted by Babyology on Sunday, 9 February 2020