Where do you turn when your baby won’t sleep, your toddler is biting you or your threenager is refusing to use the toilet?
Helpline has the experts to help guide you through the trickier parts of parenting.
Today sleep consultant Jo Ryan helps with the following challenges:
- A three-year-old with special needs not sleeping well
- Whether a sleepover at grandma’s might undo a six-month-old’s great sleep habits
- The ideal sleep schedule for a 16-week-old
- If a five-year-old will be ready for school next year
- How to get a four-year-old to brush their teeth without a fight
- A two-year-old who will not self-settle
- How to help a five-year-old feel better about making friends at school
- How to stop a 21-month-old biting and hitting
- Getting a four-month-old with bad reflux back into a good sleep pattern
- A six-year-old struggling to sleep at night
For more help and to speak with a qualified expert check out Babyology’s Parent School.
Listen to Jo Ryan on Feed Play Love:
Helpline will be back with sleep consultant Jo Ryan next week. You can contact us by doing any of the following:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ask Jo during the Babyology Facebook live on Monday from 11:30am
- Leave your question in our Babyology Helpline Facebook group.
Having a tough time with your little one's sleep, behaviour, fussy eating or one of the million other parenting challenges we face daily? Get help now on our Live Helpline with paediatric nurse Jo Ryan – post your question in the comments and we'll get to as many as we can!
Posted by Babyology on Sunday, 11 October 2020