Every parent has their own approach to raising children, but when you are so tired your eyeballs feel like sandpaper, and your patience has completely run out, it’s time to speak to an expert. That’s where Helpline steps in to get you some extra hours sleep. Every week an expert from Babyology’s Parent School joins host Shevonne Hunt to answer your questions.
This week, sleep consultant Jo Ryan answers the following questions:
- A six-month-old waking up every hour or two through the night
- Is there a sleep regression at two-and-a-half years?
- How to find the right pillow for a restless three-year-old
- How to move a three-year-old from a cot to a bed
- How to help a five-year-old with nighttime fears
- A two-year-old misbehaving on the day after daycare
- A two-and-a-half year old who has never slept through
- An 18-month-old who reacts badly to the word “no”
Listen to Jo Ryan on Feed Play Love:
Helpline will be back with Mothercraft nurse Chris Minogue next week. You can contact us by doing any of the following:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ask Chris during the Babyology Facebook live on Monday from AEDT 11:30am
- Leave your question in our Babyology Helpline Facebook group.
Has your baby or toddler's sleep, behaviour, feeding or toilet training got you stumped? Jo Ryan, baby sleep expert and former paediatric nurse can help with all sorts of parenting quandaries on today's Live Helpline! Post your questions for Jo in the comments and we'll get to as many as we can.
Posted by Babyology on Sunday, November 29, 2020