Experienced Mothercraft nurse, Chris Minogue joins Feed Play Love every week to answer questions about babies, toddlers and siblings.
In this episode this includes:
- A four-year-old bedtime procrastinator
- A night-waking 19-month-old
- A two-year-old fighting needed day naps
- A nine-month-old biting breastfeeder
- Getting a four-month-old to sleep in the car
- The best age to transition to a big bed
- A 21-month-old who hates doctors and nurses
- The right time for a seven-month-old to have sleepovers with Grandma
- A clingy 12-month-old
- How to help a 10-month-old sleep through the night
- Why a 12-month-old is being so irritable
- Preparing to go back to work with a 10-month-old
Listen to Chris Minogue on Feed Play Love:
- Chris Minogue’s book is called Bringing Baby Home
- Email us at email@example.com
- Call Chris during the Babyology Facebook live every Monday from 11:30 am on 1800 543 772
- Leave your question in our Babyology Helpline Facebook group.
It's Monday – so that means it's time for Helpline! And our resident mothercraft nurse, Chris Minogue is here to help. Do you need assistance untangling a knotty parenting question? Sleeping? Feeding? Behaviour challenges? Just leave your question in the comments box below or call us on 1800 543 772.
Posted by Babyology on Sunday, 2 February 2020