When life gets challenging with your small humans, it can help to have an expert give you some guidance. Mothercraft nurse Chris Minogue joins us on Helpline to help parents with the following problems:
- When and how to introduce cow’s milk to a one-year-old
- A six-month-old who doesn’t self-settle at night (but can during the day)
- Coping with a four-year-old who chatters constantly
- How to get a five-year-old to drink more water
- What time to get a two-and-a-half-year-old to have their daytime nap
- A two-year-old who will only sleep at night after breastfeeding
- Whether a two-year-old is ready to toilet train
- How to help a two-and-a-half-year-old drop their daytime nap
- Weaning an eleven-month-old off breastfeeds and on to cow’s milk
- A four-year-old who wakes every morning at 5.30am
- Managing a stubborn two-year-old’s behaviour without squashing their independence
- A three-year-old who can’t share toys or humans
For one-on-one time with Chris Minogue or another of Babyology’s Sleep School experts book a session here.
Listen to Chris Minogue on Feed Play Love:
Helpline will be back with paediatric nurse and sleep expert Jo Ryan on Monday. You can contact us by doing any of the following:
- Email us at email@example.com
- Ask Jo during the Babyology Facebook live on Monday from 11:30 am
- Leave your question in our Babyology Helpline Facebook group.
Mothercraft nurse Chris Minogue is back in the Helpline hot seat, all ready to answer your tricky parenting questions! From baby sleep to toddler behaviour, feeding, toilet training and everything in between, leave your questions in the comments box below.
Posted by Babyology on Sunday, 26 July 2020