This week, paediatric nurse and sleep consultant Jo Ryan joins us on Helpline to help parents navigate the sometimes tricky world of raising children.
On this episode, she fields the following questions:
- How to manage a two-and-a-half-year-old’s challenging behaviour
- What to do when a toddler is still not using full sentences
- A ten-week-old with short sleep cycles who refuses to sleep in the bassinet
- A two-and-a-half-year-old and five-year-old who get up between 4.30am and 5.30am
- Getting 16-month-old twins to have longer day naps
- A ten-month-old who is waking at 5am
- Whether it’s okay to give a reflux baby a dummy at night
- A two-and-a-half-year old who is not sleepy at bedtime
- An eight-month-old waking between 4.30am and 5.30am
Listen to Jo Ryan on Feed Play Love:
As next week is a public holiday the live show will be on a break. Helpline will be back live with Chris Minogue on Monday June 15. You can contact us by doing any of the following:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ask Chris during the Babyology Facebook live on Monday June 15 from 11:30 am
- Leave your question in our Babyology Helpline Facebook group.
Wondering how to keep your toddler in bed past 5:30am, or how to settle bub without the tears? … Whatever your parenting question is, Jo Ryan is here to answer it! Just leave your question in the comment box below and watch for her helpful answer.
Posted by Babyology on Sunday, 31 May 2020
Having trouble helping your baby to sleep? Our Sleep School experts can help. Click to find out more or book a one-on-one session.