While the world outside might seem like it’s falling apart, children continue to develop and grow. Babies continue to have nights of little (to no) sleep, toddlers keep on tantruming and siblings continue to fight. Which is why Mothercraft nurse, Chris Minogue is here to answer your questions.
On this episode of Helpline she tackles:
- A 16-month-old who continues to breastfeed through the night
- Two toddlers trapped inside and wanting more and more breastfeeds
- How to stop night-time play dates with a two-year-old
- Helping a two-year-old to self-settle
- How to stop a 13-month-old from biting all the time
- When to introduce expressed milk feeds to a three-and-a-half-week-old
- The best sleep, awake, feed pattern for a seven-week-old
- A five-month-old who screams himself awake from day naps
- A two-and-a-half year old who needs to hold onto his mother’s hand to sleep
Listen to Chris Minogue on Feed Play Love:
Jo Ryan from Baby Bliss will be joining us next week. You can contact us by doing any of the following:
- Email us at email@example.com
- Call Jo during the Babyology Facebook live every Monday from 11:30 am on 1800 543 772
- Leave your question in our Babyology Helpline Facebook group.
Have you had a tough week in lockdown with your kids? Helpline is here to save the day! Mothercraft nurse, Chris Minogue is ready to answer all your parenting questions so leave them in the comments box below and she'll help you find calm in the chaos.
Posted by Babyology on Sunday, April 5, 2020