Whether you’re a first-time parent or you’re doing this for the third (fourth or fifth) time, children have a way of defying your parenting experience. When you get to a point where none of your solutions are working, it’s time to ask an expert for their advice. Today on Helpline that expert is Mothercraft nurse Chris Minogue. Chris has helped thousands of families over her thirty years of practice. In this episode, she tackles the following challenges:
- An 11-month-old who likes to stand but is afraid to walk
- A 15-month-old who wakes very, very early
- How to help an 18-month-old to self-settle at night
- A five-month-old who is not sleeping well throughout the day
- A two-and-a-half year old who is not eating his veggies
- An almost-four-year-old who is afraid of doing a poo on the toilet
- An eight-and-a-half-month-old who refuses to eat solids
- A six-month-old with an unsettled sleep routine
For more help and to speak with a qualified expert check out Babyology’s Parent School.
Listen to Chris Minogue on Feed Play Love:
Helpline will be back with sleep consultant Jo Ryan next week. You can contact us by doing any of the following:
- Email us at email@example.com
- Ask Jo during the Babyology Facebook live on Monday from AEDT 11:30am
- Leave your question in our Babyology Helpline Facebook group.
Welcome to our live Helpline with mothercraft Chris Minogue! She's here to share her tips to help you get through those tricky days with baby or toddler in the house. If you need a helping hand with sleep, feeding, behaviour or something else, pop your questions in the live comments below!
Posted by Babyology on Sunday, November 8, 2020