There is a lot to love about being a parent, but there are challenges too. Sleepless nights, food on the floor, tears in the shopping aisle.
When you find yourself facing a situation and you just can’t find a solution, Helpline is here to lend a hand.
This week, Mothercraft nurse and author of Bringing Baby Home, Chris Minogue helped parents with:
- A three-year-old struggling with daycare drop off
- A two-and-a-half-year-old waking up through the night
- A five-week-old who wakes from naps upset
- A cat-napping three-month-old
- A two-and-a-half-year-old who has dropped his day nap and is now waking super early
- A one-year-old who tantrums when they don’t get assistance
- Whether to persevere with a swaddle for a seven-week-old
- Whether to keep a dummy for a seven-month-old
- A 17-month-old who insists on company falling to sleep
- A three-month-old who hates the bath
Listen to Chris Minogue on Feed Play Love:
Helpline will be back live with paediatric nurse and sleep consultant Jo Ryan on Monday. You can contact us by doing any of the following:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ask Jo during the Babyology Facebook live on Monday from 11:30 am
- Leave your question in our Babyology Helpline Facebook group.
Raising a newborn or toddler is never easy – so our baby whisperer, Chris Minogue is here to provide some extra support.Got a parenting question for Chris? Leave it in the comments below.
Posted by Babyology on Sunday, 5 July 2020