Oooh, spooky! It’s really never been easier to make your very own Halloween mummies (that are a little bit cute, let’s be honest!) from odds and ends you’ll already have in your craft box.
What you’ll need
- 1 x toilet roll
- Black paint
- 1 x roll gauze bandage
- 1 set googly eyes
- Craft glue
- Paint the outside of the toilet roll with the black paint. Set aside to dry.
- Using the craft glue, stick the googly eyes onto the toilet roll.
- Roll out a metre of the gauze bandage and cut a 1.5 cm strip along the length.
- Add a generous dab of the craft glue at the base of the toilet roll to secure one end of the bandage.
- Wrap the bandage around the toilet roll, working your way to the top of the toilet roll, being careful to avoid covering the eyes.
- Trim off excess bandage and secure the end with a dab of glue.
- Allow to dry.
Follow the how-to video
Find more Halloween activities:
- Make a pom pom Halloween spider headband
- Make an easy black cat headband for Halloween
- Make woolly spiderwebs for Halloween
- Make a spooky witch’s hat headband for Halloween
- Make yummy pipe cleaner spiders
Try these fun Halloween recipes:
- Jelly worms in Oreo dirt
- 10-minute spooky pizza
- Chocolate spider cupcakes
- Easy peasy mummy frankfurts
- Apple monsters
- How to turn any cupcakes into a fun Halloween treat
- Mummified Oreo biscuits