This recipe is super easy to make with pre-made ingredients and the perfect snack for your little trick or treaters.
We used pre-made mini pizza bases and pizza sauce from a jar, but you could take this up a level by making your own pizza dough and sauce, if you have the time.
- Makes : 4
- Prep time : 3 mins
- Cooking time : 7 mins
Spooky pizza ingredients
- 4 mini pizza bases
- ½ cup of pizza sauce
- 4 slices of mozzarella cheese
- 6 black olives
- Spread the pizza bases with a generous layer of pizza sauce.
- Use scissors to cut ghost shapes from the sliced cheese.
- Again, use the scissors to cut out eyes and mouths from the black olives.
- Position the ghosts on top of the pizza sauce. Add the eyes and mouth.
- Bake in a hot oven for 7 minutes or until cheese is bubbling.
MORE fun Halloween recipes to try:
- Jelly worms in Oreo dirt
- Oreo mummies
- Chocolate spider cupcakes
- Easy peasy mummy frankfurts
- Apple monsters
- How to turn any cupcakes into a fun Halloween treat
This recipe was originally published on 11 October, 2019