Have you ever retrieved a giant booger from your baby’s nose and wished to God there was a better way?
The snot thickens
Well now there – apparently – is! It’s a device called the Oogiebear and it’s specially designed for booger retrieval.
Let’s address the elephant in the room first up, because this product is US$41 a pop. Huh? Yep. Gosh.
That said, what price would you pay for a little help with the task that is de-boogering your baby’s nose?
When I think about it it might be more than US$41, especially when this product claims to be a safer solution to those snotty woes.
Why would you choose to enlist the Oogiebear’s help? Well there are lots of different reasons.
- It’s an actual approved medical device (by the US FDA)
- It’s BPA, latex and PVC free
- It has a scoop end for dried boogers #ew
- It has a loop end for sticky boogers #ew
- The bear-head design stops it from going too far up your baby’s nose #phew
The Oogiebear folk say their product can be used on little ears too, but we’re not convinced. Really, it’s not good to poke anything in your child’s ears and a much better idea to head to the GP if you think there’s waxy issues there.
But if you fancy having a co-pilot when you’re picking your baby’s nose, then maybe this is it?!
Find out more about the Oogiebear on Amazon.
More great products for parents and babies:
- Three of the best nail clippers for Australian babies
- Stop your guacamole turning brown with help from this genius device
- Three of the best reusable straws for Australian families
- Helpful contraption easily cuts grapes and cherry tomatoes into quarters
- 20 of this Summer’s cutest swimsuits, rashies and boardies for babies
- Families will love this 100 percent natural, vegan, non-greasy sunscreen