Big W has just launched a couple of very stylish chairs for little people and they wouldn’t look out of place in the fanciest of homes.
Pretty homewares from Big W
They come in two different colours – a pastel pink and a neutral grey – and feature linen-look upholstery, quilt-style stitching and solid timber legs.
They’re perfect for your nursery, child’s bedroom or play room … but we think they’d look brilliant anywhere to be honest.
The chairs are a tiny $49 a pop and are part of Big W’s stylish shift into homewares at affordable prices. There are pretty cushions, cute wall art, bean bags, linen, lamps, curtains and lots more.
We spotted a few other cute pieces that we thought would look brilliant in your home but you should definitely have a look-see – and snap up these chairs if you fancy them because they’re sure to sell out quick-smart.
MORE Home and Decor
Clockwise from top left:
Now all you have to do is pick and mix your favourite pieces!
It’s also worth noting that Big W has Afterpay, if you’re keen to spread the cost over a couple of months.
More great nursery products you’ll love:
- Make room in your nursery for these super beautiful Little Lights
- Give your little one a head start with these seven adorable piggy banks
- 5 of the best retro-inspired letter boards for your baby’s nursery
- This lovely cot will make you wish YOU were a baby
- Irresistible cot sheets make your baby’s nap time even cuter
- These sweet silhouette lamps make for the prettiest of nurseries
- You’ll want to buy everything in Pottery Barn Kids’ new Harry Potter Collection
- This might be the prettiest baby linen you’ll ever set eyes on
- Let’s face it, you probably need a cute neon sign for your child’s room
- Are these the fanciest baby bassinets EVER?!