The good folk at DockATot have done it again, hatching the sort of super luxe baby beds that will have design buff parents going a little bit nuts.
If you thought your baby had to sleep in a wicker basket or pastel papoose you should think again! Aristot provides an uber fancy option for trend-led swank bubs, complete with tufted leather, marble finishes and metal detailing.
Slated for release very shortly, they’re designed by Lisa Furuland and look pretty gosh-darned posh. It’s unclear whether there will be an option to buy these from Australia, but regardless the trend is worth noting.
“Exclusively handmade for ultra-chic families, Aristot™ brings high design and artisan craft making into the nursery,” its makers say.
“The collection allows style-conscious parents to mix and match to suit their own individual design aesthetic, offering interchangeable pedestals and bassinets in a variety of fabric and metal finishes.”
More than meets the eye
Aristots are designed to transform out of their bassinet configuration and into another useful piece of furniture – like a coffee table, for instance – when your baby shifts to a cot or bigger bed.
“Once your baby has grown out of the Aristot bassinet, the base can be reconfigured into an heirloom-quality piece of furniture that fits into any stylish home and can be passed down to future generations.”
Whodaeventhunkit?! Aristot reportedly retails at around the US$1500 mark.
More great products you’ll love:
- 5 of the best retro-inspired letter boards for your baby’s nursery
- DIY your own nursery decoration with these brilliant knitted animal heads
- This lovely cot will make you wish YOU were a baby
- These gorgeous baby loungers are nailing the five star reviews
- The snazziest on-trend, educational play mats for babies
- Rest easy anywhere, because teeny Nap Pillows are an actual thing