The good folk at DockATot have done it again, hatching the sort of super luxe baby beds that will have design buff parents going a little bit nuts.
If you thought your baby had to sleep in a wicker basket or pastel papoose you should think again! Aristot provides an uber fancy option for trend-led swank bubs, complete with tufted leather, marble finishes and metal detailing.
Slated for release very shortly, they’re designed by Lisa Furuland and look pretty gosh-darned posh. It’s unclear whether there will be an option to buy these from Australia, but regardless the trend is worth noting.
“Exclusively handmade for ultra-chic families, Aristot™ brings high design and artisan craft making into the nursery,” its makers say.
“The collection allows style-conscious parents to mix and match to suit their own individual design aesthetic, offering interchangeable pedestals and bassinets in a variety of fabric and metal finishes.”
MORE Home and Decor
More than meets the eye
Aristots are designed to transform out of their bassinet configuration and into another useful piece of furniture – like a coffee table, for instance – when your baby shifts to a cot or bigger bed.
“Once your baby has grown out of the Aristot bassinet, the base can be reconfigured into an heirloom-quality piece of furniture that fits into any stylish home and can be passed down to future generations.”
Whodaeventhunkit?! Aristot reportedly retails at around the US$1500 mark.
More great products you’ll love:
- 5 of the best retro-inspired letter boards for your baby’s nursery
- DIY your own nursery decoration with these brilliant knitted animal heads
- This lovely cot will make you wish YOU were a baby
- These gorgeous baby loungers are nailing the five star reviews
- The snazziest on-trend, educational play mats for babies
- Rest easy anywhere, because teeny Nap Pillows are an actual thing