Perhaps you’ve put together your baby or child’s room pretty perfectly, but it’s lacking a little … pizazz? Perhaps this rad new neon trend is what you’re missing? This very cute and fancy lighting could be the answer!
If you’ve been flipping through design mags, scrolling through Instagram or even watching The Block of late, the idea of your very own cute and fancy neon sign might have popped into your head.
Melbourne neon designers Little Pineapple Neon are here to make your neon dreams a reality. They sell readymade and custom neon signs to suit all kinds of cute rooms and fun occasions.
With everything from clouds to Kanye West lyrics #UhHuhHoney to hearts and lightning bolts, there’s a design to fit every family, every party – and every kiddo’s room.
Prices for these cute signs range from $130 upwards and they’re locally made which means they can be built to suit your needs. Really, you’re only limited by your budget and creativity with these ace pieces.
Scroll through to get an idea of what’s on offer (and what to put on your wish list!)
More great products you’ll love:
- 5 of the best retro-inspired letter boards for your baby’s nursery
- DIY your own nursery decoration with these brilliant knitted animal heads
- This lovely cot will make you wish YOU were a baby
- These gorgeous baby loungers are nailing the five star reviews
- The snazziest on-trend, educational play mats for babies
- Rest easy anywhere, because teeny Nap Pillows are an actual thing