If your little one is about to make the move from cot to big kid bed, let us take you through some brilliant options for fancying things up!
The family SNUG tree, more like it!
The brilliant folk from The Family Love Tree are in the business of helping craft stylish homes with a whole range of interiors pieces to have us pondering maxing our credit cards!
Their bed heads, in particular, are the next-level kind of beautiful. Hand-crafted and made with care, they’ll possibly have you itching to make a purchase too.
The bed heads we’ve featured below fit King Single sized beds (and also fit our criteria for ‘total dream bed!’)
Pricing ranges from $369 through to $475 for these retro-yet-timeless pieces and The Family Love Tree have Afterpay available if you’re keen to spread the cost over a couple of months (and who isn’t keen for that?!)
MORE Home and Decor
What’s not to love?!
The trickiest thing is choosing which one you love the most (… and not ALSO splashing out on seventeen other things.)
peacock bed head (above)
latitude bed head (above)
More great nursery products you’ll love:
- Make room in your nursery for these super beautiful Little Lights
- Give your little one a head start with these seven adorable piggy banks
- 5 of the best retro-inspired letter boards for your baby’s nursery
- This lovely cot will make you wish YOU were a baby
- Irresistible cot sheets make your baby’s nap time even cuter
- These sweet silhouette lamps make for the prettiest of nurseries
- You’ll want to buy everything in Pottery Barn Kids’ new Harry Potter Collection
- This might be the prettiest baby linen you’ll ever set eyes on
- Let’s face it, you probably need a cute neon sign for your child’s room
- Are these the fanciest baby bassinets EVER?!