If you’re keen to sidestep mumsy maternity looks, then the good folk at Zara might just be your new fashion bestie.
Zara specialises in affordable fashion that hits the spot trend-wise, so we’re not at all surprised that their current maternity range is chock full of things that non-pregnant people will also be keen to wear.
There’s lots of mix-and-match neutrals that work brilliantly together, as well as a bunch of freaking adorable all-in-one numbers (think overalls and jumpsuits) with some comfy and sparkly special occasion frocks thrown in for good measure.
We love this range because it puts baby bumps in the sort of clothes women (and possibly some men!) want to wear, rather than coming up with ‘pregnant person’ styles that conceal or swamp amazing evolving, bodies.
Pieces range from around $69.95 through to $139, with jumpsuits and dungarees around the $99 mark.
Hit the ‘MUM’ tab on the Zara site or head here to snaffle a piece or three. And scroll down for a few of our favourites.
MORE Beauty and Fashion
Sequinned stripe dress – $139
More great kids’ and babies’ products you’ll love:
- These adorable reusable swim nappies are coming to an Aldi near you
- A few of the best NEW picks from Jools Oliver’s Little Bird kids’ label
- Every sweet and stylish baby needs adorable fruity feet
- Your favourite baby will be best dressed in these pretty playsuits
- Does your favourite baby need these teeny, shimmery ballet shoes?
- Could these be the cutest swimming goggles ever invented?