The days are getting longer and warmer as the year hurtles toward a conclusion and summer is in our sights. That makes it the perfect time to empty out that musty swimming bag – and update your kids’ goggs!
Hello fancy face!
Luckily clever makers of swimmy eyewear have totally got your back. They’ve taken regular old goggles up a notch with added eyelashes, sprinkles and even cute animals.
No longer does your child need to have basic and utilitarian goggles that simply protect their eyes from stingy chemicals. Uh-uh. NOW they can swim comfortably with a much snazzier, fancy face!
A number of brands are making ace tech-ed up goggles for kiddos, but these ones – found in online store Leo and Bella – really caught our eye. Take a peek …
Bling20 Cake Pop Goggles – $29.95 at Leo and Bella
Sunnylife Crabby Swimming Goggles – $19.95 at Leo and Bella
Sunnylife Ducky Swimming Goggles – $19.95 at Leo and Bella
Bling20 Donuts 4 U Goggles – $29.95 from Leo and Bella
Sunnylife Rainbow Goggles – $19.95 from Leo and Bella
Bling20 Splash Lash Goggles – $29.95 from Leo and Bella
Now you just have to work out which cute peepers are the perfect match for your little water baby! Hop to it!
More great products for kids:
- Your kids needs these cute creature towels because summer’s around the corner
- You’ll love these ‘Mummy and me’ matching sandals because Summer is coming!
- Your favourite baby will be best dressed in these pretty playsuits
- Etsy reveals the hottest fashion and toy trends for modern kids
- Does your favourite baby need these teeny, shimmery ballet shoes?
- We found the cutest looks for mums and kids who think twinning is winning