With sustainability more sharply in the public eye than ever, clued-in parents will be pleased to know there’s a brand new kid on the baby swimmer block.
For your little water baby
Not only that, they’ve come up with a whole bunch of ridiculously cute prints to choose from, cleverly pairing these pants with an equally sweet coordinating wet bag range.
For parents who are keen to find an alternative to disposable baby swimmers, these cute kiddo pants can be worn and washed again and again …. and again. And who doesn’t love a bit of matchy-matchy?!
These swim nappies have a concealed water-resistant layer, leak-proof legs and adjustable waistband to ensure ultimate protection in the water.
No additional nappy needs to be worn with this wash-and-wear reusable product.
On your marks, get set, swim!
Bambino Mio’s swim line for fashionable babies will hit Aldi Australia stores from 3 November which is very, very soon. Mark your diaries, mums and dads!
You can also snap these rad swimmers for littlies up via the Bambino Mio website.
The nappies retail for $19.99 and the wet bags are $22.99.
More great kids’ and babies’ products you’ll love:
- A few of the best NEW picks from Jools Oliver’s Little Bird kids’ label
- Every sweet and stylish baby needs adorable fruity feet
- Pool peepers: Could these be the cutest swimming goggles ever invented?
- Your favourite baby will be best dressed in these pretty playsuits
- Does your favourite baby need these teeny, shimmery ballet shoes?
- Your kids needs these cute creature towels because summer’s around the corner