If there’s one thing we have a super soft spot for here at Babyology, it’s pretty floral prints, so it comes as no surprise that we’ve fallen head over heels for these pretty playsuits!
In micro-florals and Liberty prints, these cute suits are pretty much irresistible and perfect if you’re keen to make your favourite little person flowery AND puffy. (And honestly who wouldn’t be keen?!)
By Melbourne label and boutique Pretty Wild Kids, these rompers work well on breezy summer days, but can also be layered up with tights and knits when things cool down.
Fits are comfy and with plenty of room for nappies underneath. Sweet details include frills, smocking and sweet vintage-inspired collars, depending on style. (Some of these prints are available in other styles – like dresses and hats – too!)
View this post on Instagram
Our Sofia playsuit teamed with Young Soles t-bars in marmalade is a pretty perfect match!!! Well we think so, tap if you agree ❤️ Sofia is available in the following sizes 3m 6m 9m 12m 18m 24m 36m & 4y. The fit is generous so you do not need to size up. Love Pwk xx online & in store – we ship worldwide for just Aud $15, yes worldwide!!!
Pricing starts at $89.95 which reflects the premium fabrics and careful manufacturing of this line.
Basically, these sweet suits are the most adorable trans-seasonal baby wardrobe staple – and we wish they came in grown-up sizes too!
Top to bottom:
Pretty Wild Kids stock a range of other gorgeous and irresistible things for babies and children too. We are pretty besotted with their footwear, it must be said! Go take a peek!
More great things for kids and babies to wear:
- Does your favourite baby need these teeny, shimmery ballet shoes?
- We found the cutest looks for mums and kids who think twinning is winning
- You’ll love these ‘Mummy and me’ matching sandals because Summer is coming!
- Could these Cath Kidston nighties be any cuter? The answer is no
- The cutest Hello Kitty and Converse collaboration launches this week
- You can buy the Mini Windsor Backpack designed for the royal kids