TOMS and the good folk at Sesame Street are collaborating on a brilliant new range of sneakers, and we have to admit we don’t know which pair are the cutest!
Sunny days, sweeping the clouds away
You can choose from Cookie Monster, Elmo, Abby and more. For every pair sold, TOMS will give a new pair of shoes to a child in need as part of their famous One for One® program.
These shoes come in sizes to suit children aged from four-months-old to four-years-old and retail for around $65 a pair.
They feature elastic openings to make them easy to put on and off and a cushioned and treaded sole for comfort and grippy stability.
Can you tell me how to get, how to get to Sesame Street?
If this range was not already delightful enough, you’ll be stoked to know that some styles come in adult sizes too!
You can see the full range over at the TOMS website and if some happened to fall into your shopping basked we honestly wouldn’t blame you. They’re pretty gosh-darned irresistible!
Just look at these Ernie and Bert loafers!
More great family fashion you’ll love:
- Cath Kidston and New Balance just released a new range of cute kicks
- Kaftan queen Camilla also makes bold and beautiful babywear
- You’ll be delighted to hear you can dress your baby in llama shoes now
- These lovely kids’ and babies’ PJs are the cosiest in town
- These sweet baby shoes are kind to little feet
- These little girls’ linen dresses are the sweetest (and the twirliest too!)
- Cath Kidston just released some very cute alpaca-themed fashion for littlies
- Zara’s gorgeous maternity line has not-pregnant people feeling very jealous