Evelina Dedel is the designer behind gorgeous label Hip Mom. She crafts these beautiful linen frocks for stylish and adventurous little girls.
Beautiful and wearable
The Lithuanian-based Evelina launched her brand in 2016 and sells her garments via her Etsy store.
“My challenge is finding the balance between comfort and style,” Evelina told Etsy in a profile of her brand. “I want to make items that are both beautiful and wearable.”
Hip Mom uses premium Lithuanian linen for these frocks and incorporates only the best fabrics in the pieces she makes. Ethics and sustainability are also top-of-mind for this designing mum.
These dresses are pretty, breezy and feature sweet details that make them extra special. Not only that they’re lots of fun for kids to wear.
Evelina says she takes inspiration from someone very close to home.
“My drive really comes from my 3-year-old daughter, Aiza,” she told Etsy. “She’s my motivation and also my most ruthless judge. Just watching her every day inspires me to come up with new looks.”
Retailing for around $70 a pop, these dresses come in sizes to fit one to twelve-year-olds and are custom made to order.
Evelina has plans to incorporate garments for babies and boys in her range too.
What’s NOT to love about this brilliant range?! We’re totally SOLD!
More great family fashion you’ll love:
- 20 of this Summer’s cutest swimsuits, rashies and boardies for babies
- Oh hello! There’s a sweet new baby sneaker brand on the block
- This adorable beachy kids’ collection is perfect for crabby little people!
- Does your baby need adorable pet-themed moccasins? The answer is “yes!”
- Stop what you’re doing because mummy-daughter kaftans are a THING!
- Cath Kidston just released some very cute alpaca-themed fashion for littlies