Some of the very cutest baby footwear is emerging from New Zealand, with the Ltl Big label kicking goals in the adorable shoe department!
Sisters Sarah and Kat are based out of NZ’s Auckland and Taranaki respectively and when they couldn’t find the sort of ace kicks that they wanted their kids to wear, they set about designing them themselves.
It’s not just can-do attitude that Ltl Big’s baby shoes have going for them, they’re also free of nasty chemicals making them kinder on babies’ skin. “These materials are then crafted with the utmost care and quality craftsmanship to create our final products.”
Littlies shoe styles include …
These sweet 100 percent leather double-fringed moccasins come in four colours/prints and retail from $44. They come in sizes newborn to 24 months and are designed to stay put on little feet.
These lace-up Oxford Boots are 100 percent leather with a non-slip sole and come in sizes to fit newborn to 24 months. They retail for $60.
Lou Lou T-Bars
These adorable Lou Lou T-Bars come in a whole bunch of colours/prints – including rose gold – and will fit newborn to 24 months. They’re $47 a pair.
These leather Slip-Ons are $47 a pair and come in a couple of different colours/prints. They have a non-slip sole and are perfect for fashionable little people (aged newborn to 24 months!)
These 100 percent super soft leather sandals are $46 a pair and come in six different colours and prints. They’re perfect for newborn through to 24 months.
… And they’re all designed and crafted with care and a firm eye on current trends. See the full range of shoes – and other cute things – at Ltl Big.
More great family fashion you’ll love:
- 20 of this Summer’s cutest swimsuits, rashies and boardies for babies
- Oh hello! There’s a sweet new baby sneaker brand on the block
- This adorable beachy kids’ collection is perfect for crabby little people!
- Does your baby need adorable pet-themed moccasins? The answer is “yes!”
- Stop what you’re doing because mummy-daughter kaftans are a THING!
- Cath Kidston just released some very cute alpaca-themed fashion for littlies