Let’s face it, there is something about teeny-tiny baby shoes that makes them ridiculously cute. Couple their miniature dimensions with adorable illustrations of our favourite pets and they are pretty much irresistible. As moccasin-making geniuses Freshly Picked prove with these shoes.
The littlest pet shoes
And honestly? These would make freaking excellent Christmas gifts if you’re keen to shake off the denial and venture into the shopping for Xmas thing. Why not wade on in?!
These pet themed baby moccasins by Freshly Picked retail for a tick over $80. They come in sizes to suit newborns through to preschoolers. But sadly not adults. Dang. Let’s take a peek anyway …
Extra soft and cute to boot
Freshly Picked’s baby moccasins are made from squishy, natural leather and feature elasticised openings to ensure putting them on and taking them off is a breeze. The elastic also keeps these cute shoes exactly where you want them – on your baby’s feet and not halfway down the aisle of the supermarket!
The super soft soles mean they are perfectly comfy for babies, toddlers and preschoolers.
Grab a pair or see more of the Freshly Picked range of baby kicks at their online store.
More great things for your family to wear:
- We found the perfect NASA-inspired shoes for your budding little geek
- Zara’s gorgeous maternity line has not-pregnant people feeling very jealous
- Stop what you’re doing because mummy-daughter kaftans are a THING!
- Cath Kidston just released some very cute alpaca-themed fashion for littlies
- Every sweet and stylish baby needs adorable fruity feet
- A few of the best NEW picks from Jools Oliver’s Little Bird kids’ label