While it might be hot as buggery right now, crisper nights are only a month or so away. Why not cool down with a bit of retail therapy and some cosy plans for cooler days?
Cosy days are ahead!
Let’s start with adorable and classic onesie PJs. The kind with the adorable back flap for easy nappy changes. So cute, right?
Kickee make a whole bunch of amazing prints and appliquéd onesies – or coveralls as they call them. We plucked a few of our favourites from their range, but goodness you should go take a peek for yourself because there are so many nice ones! They also have ones with feet – called ‘footsies’.
Some of these PJs come in premmie sizes, making them a perfect gift for parents of early babies. Fabric mix is 95 percent viscose from bamboo and 5 percent spandex.
It looks like new prints sell out very quickly so keep an eye on these guys – perhaps by following along on Instagram? We also spotted Hilary Duff’s kiddos wearing some of Kickee’s pieces (above) in case you needed further convincing re the cuteness of this range!
Classic Ruffle Coverall in Navy Queen’s Swans – US$35
Sizes newborn to 10 years
Ruffle Coverall with Zipper in Lotus Sushi – US$35 (above)
Sizes newborn to 4
Print Coverall in London Dogs – US$37 (above)
Sizes 0 to 5 years
Print Coverall in Herb print – US$33 (above)
Sizes newborn to 4
And like we said, there’s so much more on the Kickee site. Get your tushie over there!
More great family fashion you’ll love:
- 20 of this Summer’s cutest swimsuits, rashies and boardies for babies
- Oh hello! There’s a sweet new baby sneaker brand on the block
- This adorable beachy kids’ collection is perfect for crabby little people!
- Does your baby need adorable pet-themed moccasins? The answer is “yes!”
- Stop what you’re doing because mummy-daughter kaftans are a THING!
- Cath Kidston just released some very cute alpaca-themed fashion for littlies