It’s going to be a long hot summer and the most scorching days are usually in the first weeks back at kinder or school.
Chill out those little lunches
Luckily some genius engineers have designed a bunch of brilliant products that not only keep little lunches chilled… but looking cute too!
CoolPod’s new range of freezable lunch boxes, yoghurt pouches, drink and bottle bags will keep food cold and safe for up to eight hours.
We particularly love the freezable yoghurt pouches which keep squeezable or traditional tub yoghurts nice and cold all day.
CoolPod freezable cooler bags are lined with non-toxic soft ice bags. Simply pop them in the freezer overnight, and then pack them in the morning to keep food fresh and safe all day.
Buy online and at Coles
The new CoolPod range comprises square and rectangular lunch boxes, yoghurt bags, drink bags (which fit fruit boxes, water bottles) as well as wine cooler bags. #PraiseBe!
Pricing starts at $8 a pop and families can buy the yoghurt pouches and yoghurt cooler bags at Coles stores nationally now and the rectangular freezable lunch boxes at Coles from 1 January.
Take a peek at the full range at CoolPod.
More great foodie products for your family:
- There’s a Lego lunch box now – and your child definitely needs one!
- The new Cath Kidston kids’ tableware will have your little ones eating up!
- Cute (and very helpful) kids’ products have just popped up in Woolies
- Tricerataco makes taco night extra roarsome for kids!
- Nifty school lunch box products you’ll want to snaffle for your kids this year
- Homemade baby food is a no-brainer with this genius bowl and masher set