We know, we know. You may well have the cutest baby alive at your house too, but hear us out …
Peak cute achieved!
Singer John Legend and Lip Sync Battle host Chrissy Teigen welcomed baby Miles on – or around – 17 May, a few weeks ahead of schedule.
“Today was your original due date,” Miles’ mum posted on Instagram on 7 June, “but you heard how cool we are since that’s all we talk about (how cool we are) and you wanted to see what all the fuss was about, 3 weeks early. Well, we tricked u! We are boring AF but we love you!”
It’s obvious that Miles is as industrious as his famous parents because he’s used those bonus weeks in the world to work on his cute game. And honestly? He’s got it nailed.
He’s a teeny, stinkin’ adorable little guy and it’s clear that he has settled right into this family alongside big sister Luna (who is two years old) and grandma Pepper (who is our very favourite Instagram Nanna!)
Read more about Chrissy and John:
- Chrissy Teigen sums up the struggle of Instagramming two babies
- A fan pried into Chrissy Teigen’s IVF experience and her response was fantastic
- Found it! The baby carrier Chrissy Teigen uses for newborn Miles
If you’re unconvinced that any other baby – apart from your baby – could be the cutest kid alive, let us count the ways …
1. Look at his wee curly fingers. CUTE.
2. Look at his snuggly power-print vibes! CUTE.
3. How about his doubtful brow? Yup. CUTE.
4. Check out his baby side-eye. CUTE.
5. The pondering while sleeping multi-tasking combo? CUTE.
6. Intense-yet-kind gaze? So CUTE. (PS – his chinssss! Nawww!)
7. The bemused brunchy baby-gang signs? CU-UUU-TE
8. And how about this nerdy accessorising? VERY, VERY CUTE.
And that’s just for starters. No doubt this is mere tip of the iceberg stuff and there is a whole heap more adorable pending from teeny Miles Theodore Stephens. We’d like to thank John and Chrissy for so generously bringing all of the cute.